The challenges in Fortnite can now be found at the Challenges Table
The challenges in Fortnite can now be found at the Challenges Table, which can be accessed through the Battle Pass tab. It looks like the challenges this season will be related to the Battle Pass Skins and there may be two weeks of challenges on each.
For the first week of challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, the Brutus’ Briefing Challenges were available to complete as soon as the downtime for the v12.00 update was over. It looks like another set of challenges will be released for the Brutus’ Brief Challenges.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 2 CHALLENGES – BRUTUS’ BRIEFING PART 2
Here are all of the challenges that will be released tomorrow for Brutus’ Briefing:
- Find SHADOW Safe House (1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal damage to players from below (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (3)
Completing these challenges will award you with 40,000 fortnite v bucks generator XP each, which will help you progress in level and this seasons Battle Pass. Unlike previous seasons, there aren’t nay Loading Screens that you can earn by completing the weekly challenges, only XP.
We will be posting guides for challenges you may need help with as soon as they are available to complete.